Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Help on tcpdump or dumpcap

From: "Gianluca Varenni" <gianluca.varenni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:59:11 -0800
Also, the disks can definitely be a bottleneck for such a network speed. The links Jaap was referring to don't seem to talk about that.

I would definitely use a separate disk, maybe SCSI 10k RPM. Or a fast SATA.

Have a nice day
GV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jaap Keuter" <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>