Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Using Wireshark for IP fragments reassembling

From: "Hans Nilsson" <hasse_gg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 20:09:57 -1100
Well, yes you can. I just tried sending some fragmented packets and
Wireshark reassembles them perfectly. It says just next to "Fragmented
IP Protocol" "[Reassembled in frame #X]". And saving it seems to work
just like with any other packet. Or what is the problem?

--
  Hans Nilsson
  hasse_gg@xxxxxxxx

--