Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Protocol column values while sniffing with wireshark - can it

From: "Mark Ryden" <markryde@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 12:55:54 +0200
Hello,
 I am using Version 0.99.4 of wireshark.

	When I am using the wireshark gui and sniffing packets, it displays
in the protocol column names which I prefer it not to show.
For example, when I am receiving a UDP packet in port 8000, it
displays "QICQ" in the protocol column, and when looking at the
UDP packet in the middle window I see: Destination port: irdmi (8000)

Is there a way to get rid of this , so that when sending UDP packets
it will not display "QICQ" but UDP ? Is there a way to configure certain
protocols/ports to appear as "UDP" and not as something else
in the protocol column while sniffing?

Regards,
Mark