Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] I see no captured packets at all

From: "Sake Blok" <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:42:27 +0100
Cor,

Most Wireless cards won't work in promiscuous mode under Windows. If you untick the "Promiscuous mode" option in the capture setup screen, you will probably see traffic. Please note that you will only see traffic to and from your own laptop as well as broadcasts.

Hope this helps,  Cheers,

Sake

----- Original Message ----- From: "C.E.E.Pernot" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>