Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Yet another libcap question....

From: "Chris Nighswonger" <cnighswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:59:30 -0500
Hi all,
 I've run into the proverbial pcap.h issue. I'm running FC6 and have
both libcap and libcap-devel installed via Yum. Most likely neither
included the pcap.h header file. So, my question is: Can I simply
download the libcap source and do a "make install-incl" to obtain the
missing files WITHOUT damaging my current install of libcap and
libcap-devel (since nearly the entire system depends on these)?

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Nighswonger