Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] how can I write tshark statistics in a text file?

From: nooshin bigdeli <nooshin_bigdeli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:57:17 -0800 (PST)
hi every body!
I need to analysis a large amount of files, I have read the tshark man page, but I have not find out how can I save the statistical results in a text file without writing the raw packet informaions in it. does any body can support me with the solution or an advanced tshark manual?

best regards,
Bigdeli!