Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] help me for analysis my pcap file please!

From: nooshin bigdeli <nooshin_bigdeli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 23:01:35 -0800 (PST)

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com

--- Begin Message ---
From: nooshin bigdeli <nooshin_bigdeli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:01:30 -0800 (PST)
Dear friends,  I am PhD candidate of contrl engineering and as a part of my PhD thesis i  need to analyze about 370 Gbyte headers captured from the campus router.  the data has gatherded by Wireshark and is in .pcap files. I wanna to  gather some statistics such as RTT and flow duaration statistics, protocol  analysis and so on.  I wanted to know if could help me please. if there is any software, etc.    Waiting for your kind reply,    Nooshin!