Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Capture Token Ring???

From: Eric Gamess <egamess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:46:38 -0400 (VET)

Hello,

I have some Madge Smart 16/4 PCI Ringnode (BM) 2.
I use Windows XP. I can capture token ring frames such as:
   - TR MAC Active Monitor Present
   - TR MAC Standby Monitor Present
   - DSAP IBM Net Management, Individual, SSAP IBM Net

But, I can not capture the token?????????????
Is there a way to capture it?

If it is a limitation of my Token Ring cards, can you
please tell me witch card can capture all the frames (including
the token)?????

Thank you very much for your help.

Eric.