Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Support for WAN / HDLC

From: Fulko Hew <fhew3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:13:21 -0500
Hubert.Miecznikowski@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,
I am researching the support of WAN protocols in WireShark.

Nice to see the post!

... snip ...

Hubert Miecznikowski
Senior Software Designer - SITA ADS, Solutions Engineering
777 Walkers Line
Burlington, ON L7N 2G1
Canada

TEL: 1-905-6815581
CVS: 7-282-5581
EMAIL: hubert.miecznikowski@xxxxxxxxx

BTW. Email trailers should be lo longer than 5 lines.

This document is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the addressee unless otherwise stated.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.

You might get a lot of comments about how stupid
the above statement really is.