Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Timestamp with Sniffer Pro

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:54:54 -0000
I have seen this problem with Netasyst as well, where the timestamps are correct in Netasyst, but if you open the trace in Wireshark or Observer the timestamps are out.

A workaround is to do a Save As within the sniffer and you should then find that the timestamps are also correct in Wireshark & Observer.