Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Fake Ethernet II header with 802.11 protocol

From: "Cruz, Petagay" <cruz_petagay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:57:57 -0500
tcpreplay seems to actually send the packet ok.  When I capture with
Wireshark the packet display in bytes (bottom screen in Wireshark) shows
the exact bytes sent via tcpreplay.  Wireshark is dissecting them wrong
saying they are those 'Fake Ethernet' packets.

I could run wireshark under debug and trace the dissection ... I was
hoping someone ran across this before though.
Thanks
Maria