Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wireshark on Fedora Core 5

From: "Robert Waldo" <rjw6844@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:07:17 -0500
I am trying to get wireshark functional in a Fedora Core 5 set up with KDE.  I installed Wireshark with yum with several repositories set up, including extras, dries, core, updates.  It installed wireshark 0.99.4-1.fc5. The transaction test succeeded.  I did not find it in any of my menu categories so I ran it from the run command.  When I do that, Konquerer opens up and http://wireshark.com/ webpage opens.  Why am i not getting the application?  The same thing happens if I download and install ethereal from a tar file.
I have been able to install it on Windows XP and Server with no problem.
Anyone have any suggestions?