Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Re : Timestamp with Sniffer Pro

From: BoNH <bonh69@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:53:54 +0000 (GMT)
I'm sorry I complety forgot to mention the infos.

I use wireshark version 0.99.4 and Sniffer pro 4.70.04.
Actually, it seemsWiresharks works well with sniffer pro cap files around 30 Mbytes. But for my job, I need to generate 64 Mbytes files and over and when I open them with wireshark, the timestamp is false (the date is good, but not the hour). For example, I have a 680 seconds sniffer pro capture (64 Mbytes) but under wireshark the duration is 8898 seconds.

You understand I have to upload you a big file maybe you have a FTP ?

Thanks for your help :)