Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Timestamp with Sniffer Pro

From: "Bill Meier" <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:33:13 -0500

> I have a problem when I open sniffer pro captures with ethereal. The
> timestamp is wrong :(

If it's possible please submit a short sample capture file ?

In addition to a short sample capture file, please also supply,
a file showing the dates/times of the frames in
the capture as shown on the sniffer.

That is: A .prn file generated by the sniffer (file ! print (to file))
showing the summary and detail for the first few packets of
the capture (so I can see the relative, delta and absolute times
as shown by the sniffer).

With these two files, I should be able to identify and correct the problem.

You can submit the report and the files via
http://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/

(If you wish to submit the file privately, let me know so I can send you my
EMail address).

Bill Meier