Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] DNS traffic - newbie question

From: Scott Parkis <scottparkis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:33:14 -0800 (PST)
I am looking at my capture. My machine is connected via a swith to the LAN. I have a ton of standard queries coming from my machine going out to the LAN. Not sure why, I am not making the DNS request. It does go to my internal DNS servers. But half of the machines are on the LAN and the other half do not exist.

What is it that I am seeing here. Thanks,