Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Information Required -SMB_NETLOGON

From: "Muhammad Abbas" <field_hawk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 06:42:30 +0000
Hello All,

People i am looking for some material on SMB_NETLOGON protocol, which runs on UDP port 138.
Does anyone know about any Draft/RFC explaning it..
I could not find information about it..

Reagrds,
JinBaba

Share your latest news with your friends with the Windows Live Spaces friends module. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk