Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Re : Bandwidth Graph post capture

From: BoNH <bonh69@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 18:07:32 +0000 (GMT)
No it's not ntop or cacti. For example, I sniff a network, it generates a cap file, I apply filters on it and then, for each filter I want to generate a bandwidth graph (based on IP src, IP dst ...). It's exactly what does I/O Graph from ethereal but like I said before, I  need to export the values of each  graph in a csv file for example, have a global view on 3 hours capturing or more, not have the time axis in relative seconds etc.. I/O Graph can't do that rapidly. What I do currently for my job is, generate graphs with ethereal, make a screenshot and modify it with Paint... I have generally huge files (64 Mb for less than 5 minutes capture) so it takes a very long time to process them. That sucks a little :(

Thanks for the help