Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Capturing SCSI packets

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 19:58:08 +0100
Yossi Leybovich wrote:

I notice that ethereal (Wireshark) support SCSI formatting.
    Does any one knows how can I capture SCSI packets ? Is there is
    something like WinCAP for SCSI packets?
10x
    Yossi

You seem to mix SCSI and iSCSI.

SCSI uses special (parallel) cabling - I don't know any way to capture native SCSI "traffic".

iSCSI uses Ethernet (or probably other alike) cabling to transfer traffic, which WS can capture and decode AFAIK.

Regards, ULFL