Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] 802.11 capture crash

From: Gisle Vanem <giva@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:07:14 +0100
The attached capture is produced by the AirPcap dev-pack sample
samples\Transmit802_11\test7.exe and tcpdump in save-mode.

It crashes a version of wireshark compiled from todays sources. Can anybody try the capture to see what the problem is?

Details: wireshark 0.99.5 (2006-12-04), MingW compiled.
Running on Win-XP SP2.  AirPcap 2.0beta, WinPcap 4.0beta.

--gv