Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark on OpenBSD, and using OpenSSL

From: Vijay Sitaram <vjatfugen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 13:59:37 -0800 (PST)
Hi Stan,

    By default configure script does not enable SSL, you have to enable it specifically by using '--with-ssl' (or something similar, I can't remember the exact syntax).  If you have installed OpenSSL in a non-standard location, you must specify its location.  You can run the configure script with './configure --help' for more information.

    Regards,

Vijay

stan <stanb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm trying to build the latest wireshark on OpenBSD. The problem I'm seeing
at the moment, is that configure does not seem to be detecting the OpenSSL
libraries:

The Wireshark package has been configured with the following options.
Build wireshark : no
Build tshark : yes
Build capinfos : yes
Build editcap : yes