Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] ring buffer ?

From: "Janssens, Kitty" <Kitty.Janssens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:20:09 +0100
Hello  Mr. Morriss,

I've just tried capturing (without using a named pipe or any of my
software) directly on a link, by setting the multiple files option in
the "capture options" menu.
The result is the same : 1st file is OK, the next ones are 1 message
each.
Did you do your test on solaris ? Or doesn't that have any influence ?

Kitty