Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Mac OS X Help

From: Eric Ridvan Üner <eric.uner@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 13:22:41 -0600
I have found that I can reconnect to my wireless access point after I start the trace, and all works as expected (until the next trace, at which time you see the problem again). The only other workaround I have found is to run the capture from the command line, and then use wireshark to decode the capture file for you. For example...

	sudo tcpdump -i en1 -s0 -w qq.cap dst port 80
	wireshark qq.cap