Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Mac OS X Help

From: "Robert Craig" <robbycraig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:37:53 +0000
Again me being slow, yes tcpdump -D recreates the problem.
I forgot I wasn't running as root.

On 23/11/06, Robert Craig < robbycraig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry get what you mean now, been a long day.

"tcpdump -D" does nothing just returns the prompt with no output or errors???

"tcpdump" outputs "tcpdump: no suitable device found"

On 23/11/06, Guy Harris < guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Robert Craig wrote:

> connection did not drop.

Did you try "tcpdump -D" or "tcpdump" without a "-i" flag?