Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] saving decoded ssl packets back to libpcap format

From: Kenneth Hunt <kenneth.hunt.b@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:48:44 -0500

I can open the sample file snakeoil2.tgz  in the wiki: http://wiki.wireshark.org/SSL

Is it possible to save the decoded packets back to libpcap format so I can reopen it with out the SSL settings?
I am using 127.0.0.1,443,http,c:\rsasnakeoil2.key with the private key in the root of my c drive.

Kenneth Hunt
Bayer Corporate and Business Services LLC
North America Information Technology

IS Analyst

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or legally privileged.  Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not constitute a waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward, or disclose any part of this message.  Please also delete this e-mail and all copies and notify the sender.  Thank you.

For alternate languages please go to http://bayerdisclaimer.bayerweb.com