Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to extract ONLY the info I want from captured data(Eth

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:23:38 +0800

Though that does rely on Wireshark/tshark's output not changing. (E.g., if I currently match on FooBar and it changes to FooV2Bar because someone added V3 support, my text processing just broke!)

Jaap Keuter wrote:
Hi,

Sure, output as textfile, postprocess with [perl, awk, your favorite].
String together the strength of small powerful tools, instead of putting
all in one.

Thanx,
Jaap