Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Exporting raw packet data?

From: Pete Fraser <pfraser@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:50:42 -0800
At 04:59 AM 11/14/2006, Sake Block wrote:

Based on your challenge, I wrote a little perl-script that I think
would do the trick.

The perl-script will take all udp-packets from a saved trace-file
and will extract the udp-payload to a file. If you use (wire|t)shark
to select only the UDP-stream that you want, I think it will produce
exactly what you are looking for :)

Thanks very much for doing this. Unfortunately I'm also new to perl.
I downloaded ActivePerl 819, and tried executing your script from a command window, but it failed at line 9. I then downloaded Net-PcapUtils-0.01, NetPacket-0.04 and NetPcap-0.14, unpacked them, and placed the folders in C:\Perl\site\lib, but that didn't work.
Could somebody point me to a turorial on how to install this stuff?

Pete