Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Capture filter for tcp retransmissions

From: "Paul Jacobs" <paul.j@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:23:25 -0800
I found the display filter for tcp retransmissions but is there a capture
filter for this?  I am troubleshooting net congestion issues on our citrix
server and thought that this might be a good filter to use.  I wanted to run
wireshark all day but didn't want too deal with loading a huge file.
-Paul