Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How do you access the reassembled TCP PDU in Lua?

From: Leonard Nielsen <leonard.nielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 09:34:56 -0600
I am trying to write a tap for TDS packets in Lua and I am running into
issues when the PDU is in multiple packets. Is there any way to access the
reassembled TCP data?

If you turn off reassembly, the first payload byte of each frame is
dissected as a tds.type parameter. If you turn on reassembly, the tap
triggers on the last packet of the message and you can't access the earlier
packets that contain the RPC name and such

This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this
transmission may contain privileged and/or confidential information and is
intended solely for the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the
intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this
E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal
action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in
transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any
accompanying documents.  Thank you.