Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Plugin for Nortel GGSN-CTP

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:11:22 -0800

On Nov 10, 2006, at 2:36 AM, Florent.Drouin@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I obtained the GGSN-CTP protocol definition, and want to develop a
Wireshark plugin.
But I saw that it has already been developped, but not included in the
ethereal/wireshark sources.

 http://www.wireshark.org/lists/ethereal-dev/200503/msg06203.html

As far as I know, it wasn't included in the sources because it was never sent to us for inclusion.

Unfortunately:

I tried to contact the developper, but the email address is not valid
anymore.

...that might make it a bit difficult to find the source.

Googling for "yann samama" found a LinkedIn page:

	http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/38b/130

but you have to be a member of LinkedIn to see the full profile.