Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Plugin for Nortel GGSN-CTP

Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:36:34 +0100
      Hello,

I am currently working on an integration between an IN Platform and a
Nortel Core Network (MSC,GGSN).
So I will have to check the interworking between the GGSN and the SCP using
the Nortel CTP proprietary protocol.

I obtained the GGSN-CTP protocol definition, and want to develop a
Wireshark plugin.
But I saw that it has already been developped, but not included in the
ethereal/wireshark sources.

 http://www.wireshark.org/lists/ethereal-dev/200503/msg06203.html

I tried to contact the developper, but the email address is not valid
anymore.
Could some one send me the GGSN-CTP plugin, or some CTP traces, or at least
some news about this plugin ?

Thanks in advance
Florent