Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Fragmented IP-packets

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:59:27 +0000
run a capture while doing
ping -s 60000
or while running NFS over UDP
and youll get as many fragmented packets as you want

On 11/10/06, Hans Nilsson <hasse_gg@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello! Does anyone have some sample captures with fragmented IP-packets?
Maybe something like first one packet split into two and then the whole
packet afterwards for comparison. I checked the wiki but it only has a
"teardrop attack" which is something with overlapping fragments and that
just confuses me.
--
  Hans Nilsson
  hasse_gg@xxxxxxxx