Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Response time Question

Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:20:48 -0600
How do I get the following statistics? I saw the Service Response Time under statistics, but how do I create the stats?
Min SRT Max SRT Avg SRT

Thanks.
Kim

On 11/6/06, master mine < mstr_mine@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I could not interprete this results especially on the 16k REQUEST SIZE when i  used the average response time. I will appreciate your explanation. Also if those response time unit is in seconds, I think it is very slow.....I hope i am convinced

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms