Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Response time Questions

From: master mine <mstr_mine@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 07:51:02 -0800 (PST)

What is the default time unit of service response time in wireshark? (microseconds or millisecs)?

What is the effect of block size on average response time calculation in SCSI?

Is Read SRT supposed to be greater than Write SRT?.. If so, why?

Please i dont mind if there is a website i can get this information as well. Thanks

Sponsored Link

Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill. Sign up now.