Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Eurex MISS / CME MDP dissectors

Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 13:34:54 +0000
On 11/6/06, Jee Kay <jeekay+wireshark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Working in the financial services industry I frequently find myself
having to debug the multicast streams of Eurex and the CME price
feeds.

I was wondering if anyone has a wireshark dissector available for
either of these two protocols, or could point me in the direction of
who might / how to go about writing one?

a good start point would be:
- a pointer to  the specifications f those protocols.
- to have some capture files with as much different messages
- write wiki pages describing what/how this protocols do
(http://wiki.wireshark.org)

Thanks,
Ras