Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Eurex MISS / CME MDP dissectors

From: "Jee Kay" <jeekay+wireshark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 13:30:27 +0000
Working in the financial services industry I frequently find myself
having to debug the multicast streams of Eurex and the CME price
feeds.

I was wondering if anyone has a wireshark dissector available for
either of these two protocols, or could point me in the direction of
who might / how to go about writing one?

Thanks,
Ras