Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] multiple giop in one packet display last request_op in Info fi

From: Ivan Heninger <ivanh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 18:07:45 +0800

I've recently done some work with tshark and have noticed that the "Info" field, for packets that contain multiple parlay methods, always list the last giop.request_op. When I run a tshark with a filter that hits on any one of the parlay methods contained in a packet the "Info" field contains the giop.request_op for the last parlay in the packet. Is there a away to get it to "Info" filed to display the giop.request_op for the particular parlay method that caused the filter to hit ?

Thanks

Ivan Heninger

ivanh@xxxxxxxxxx
(919)254-5282