Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Problem Opening 8M capture in Wireshark V0.99.4

From: "Anders Broman \(AL/EAB\)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:15:57 +0100
Hi,
This is not an problem per se you can just ack the pop ups.
The reason for the messages are that some frames are recognised as Diameter frames and you haven't got the libxml2.dll
in your Wireshark direcory. See the wiki page on Diameter.
Check also the preferences for Diameter and untick Attempt to load/use Diameter XML Dictionary if you don't want these
warning messages. Using the xml files gives a better dissection of Diameter.
/ Anders