Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Mac OSX new MacBook Pro

From: Eric Ridvan Üner <eric.uner@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 08:39:18 -0600
Since your MacBook Pro is new, Mike, you can actually call Apple for support if you do not have access to their bug reporting system. Maybe if enough people complain, Apple will eventually fix this.

In the mean time, I have found that I can reconnect to my wireless access point after I start the trace, and all works as expected (until the next trace, at which time you see the problem again).

If you don't need to watch in real time I suppose you can:

	% sudo tcpdump -i en1 -s0 -w qq.cap
	% wireshark qq.cap

If anyone else has a better way, I sure would like to hear it.

Doc