Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Recommended reading and training for Wireshark and Protoco

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:29:14 +0800

Richard Bejtlich wrote:
Kim wrote:

May I know from you all Wireshark & Protocol analysis experts your
recommended reading material or training for Wireshark and protocol
analysis? I would like to be able to take Wireshark trace file and pinpoint
possible communication issue like slow network/server response time,
malware, fragmentation, and others.

Thanks.
Kim

Hi Kim,

When reading your post I just remembered addressing a similar issue in
my Amazon.com review of Charles Kozierok's "The TCP/IP Guide" (TTG):

It seems this is a relatively common question.

Any volunteers to add a section on the Wiki? Something like "Recommended Reading"?