Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] internal time-function

From: Steffen Röttig <steffen.roettig@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:18:24 +0100
hi...
i have a little question about the internal work.
wireshark can choose about 4 time-views. i think as resource for the views is the timestruct in the ethernet-header. or not? are the function for the views wireshark-functions or is it a feature of winpcap?

i.e. does wireshark gets the packet from winpcap, puts the time from the packet and compare it to the packet before (view - since last packet) or is there a function in winpcap and wireshark calls only getTimeSinceLastPacket() ??

thanks

regards
pitrie