Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Recommended reading and training for Wireshark and Protocol An

Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:08:09 -0600
May I know from you all Wireshark & Protocol analysis experts your recommended reading material or training for Wireshark and protocol analysis? I would like to be able to take Wireshark trace file and pinpoint possible communication issue like slow network/server response time, malware, fragmentation, and others.

Thanks.
Kim