Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to find the application sending a name request?

From: Seymour Dupa <grumpy_44134@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:05:00 -0800 (PST)
Something similar (but not network related) happens to
me.
I will use a file from my A: drive.  I finish using
the floppy and remove it.  In explorer, the A: is
still highlighted/selected/reverse video.  When I
click on a C: drive file or folder, I get an A: drive
(Please insert a disk into drive A:) error sometimes.

Even though I don't want the floppy anymore, windows
tries to access it before going to where I clicked.
Perhaps windows previously accessed a network location
that has become unavailable.

John