Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to find the application sending a name request?

From: Bob Frottner <frotty22@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 12:10:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I have no experience in network analysis. However, there is a network problem here and I think I have found it using Wireshark: Some Windows application or service is sending name queries asking for a server which has been removed from the net.

Now my question: How can I find out which application or service within windows is sending those name queries? That must be trackable somehow but I have no idea how...

It would be great if somebody could give me help on this!

Thanks,
  Bob