Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] 3rd time Posting -- Please help Regarding SSL decryption with

From: Vijay Sitaram <vjatfugen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:32:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

   I am not sure if this has been attempted before, but would really appreciate some help / guidance.  We are trying to decrypt SSL application data by using 'tshark' on RedHat Linux using the following command:
tshark -V -r rsasnakeoil2.cap -R "127.0.0.1,443,/path/to/snakeoil2/rsasnakeoil2.key" > output.txt

    The Application Data always shows up encrypted.  Are there any logs that I can check to see the underlying problem?  How can I make progress with my goal?

    Thanks.  Kind regards,

Vijay

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1�/min.