Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] X-Forwarded

From: "Chris Miller" <ralphnumbers@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:16:10 -0500
I have been using ethereal/wireshark remotely via Xforwarded SSH session. Lately, ive noticed that the packets per second counter on the "capture interfaces" window seems to constantly increment. If i continue on with the capture and view live with auto-scroll, a seemingly static number of packets per second are actually being captured, taking away the fear that im watching a STP loop or something like it. This isnt a critical problem for me, but it is rather annoying as I like referring to that counter for certain things. Anyone else seen this / know what im doing wrong?