Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Analyzing SMS-WSP-MMS?

From: "Florian Ebeling" <florian.ebeling@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:11:30 +0200
Hi.

I'd like to analyze a few WSP PDUs containing
an encapsulated MMS PDU. I found in the Wiresharks
manual that, fundamenmtally, those are already supported.

Problem is, I don't have a capture file, but the raw
data as it travels over the air. That means also: no
IP packets, no ethernet, but an SMS layer as bearer.

Are there means to generate meaningful capture files
from that?

Florian

--
Florian Ebeling