Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Listen dialup interface

From: "Johan R.-Ericson" <johan.r.ericson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:25:50 +0200
Hi,

On 18/10/06, Yüce Sungur <Yuce.Sungur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am trying to capture packets from a phone line,,I mean listening to someone else 's dialup connection over wireshark using my pc's modem,,

Is it possible to do this via wireshak,,

Well, yes, theoretically it would be possible but there are a fairly large number of caveats involved. Do you mind explaining what you are trying to accomplish?

/jre