Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] H.323 call flow

From: "Andreas Sikkema" <andreas.sikkema@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:55:17 +0200
Hi,

A couple of years ago I created the simple (and braindead, but it
was Good Enough (tm)) application that can be found at
http://www.voice2sniff.org/callflow/index.html

I think it might need some work to have it handle modern versions
of Wireshark.

--
Andreas Sikkema                        BBeyond
Software Engineer                Planeetbaan 4