Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Lost packets can not ping my machine onmynetwork

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:54:02 +0200 (CEST)
Hi guys, shall I spill the beans?
Or are we letting David find out for himself?

Nhaa, that's not nice. So here it goes.

David,

If you reply to a message from a mailing list and you want that reply to
be private, don't address the mailinglist.

Now that the message is sent, you already know it can't be withdrawn, I've
explained you that. Hopefully the filtering you applied caused no private
data to leak out.

Thanx,
Jaap