Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Searching mailing list?

From: "Jim Young" <SYSJHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 12:14:12 -0400
Hello Jeff,

>>> "Jeff Sadowski" <jeff.sadowski@xxxxxxxxx> 10/06/06 10:00 AM >>>
> Yeah but proper mailing list are searchable also this one just
isn't.
[snip]

In the past when I needed to search the various
"ethereal" mailing list archives I could (and would)
use "MARC".  See:

    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com

Unfortunately it looks as if the various Wireshark
mailing lists had NOT yet been archived in MARC.

Assuming that there would be no objections and
following the instructions for "Have a list you want
added?" at:

    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?q=about

I have sent an email suggesting that the Wireshark-announce,
Wireshark-users, and Wireshark-dev lists be added to MARC.

If added to MARC, perhaps this will solve any searchability
problems you might have with the Wireshark-* mailing lists.

Best regards,

Jim Young